Andaman Packages from Bangalore including Airfare
|Package Name :||Andaman Packages from Bangalore including Airfare|
|Duration :||3 Nights & 4 Days|
|Destination Covered :||Port Blair|
|Price :||On Request|
- Fly in to Port Blair Airport. Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Board the waiting vehicles, drive to your hotel / resort and check in.
- First half of the day is at leisure. Later in the afternoon visit Cellular jail followed by light and sound show.
- The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India's freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
- Light and Sound Show at 1800 hrs or 1900 Hrs, depending on ticket availability (English version is only on alternate days). Cellular Jail is closed on Monday and Govt Holidays.
- The Light and Sound Show can get cancelled if it rains with amount being non-refundable.
- For Light and Sound show, please carry photo ID proof (PAN card not accepted) or you will not be allowed entry.
- Today after breakfast, embark on a half day trip to two Island cruise. It covers a panorama of seven harbors that includes North Bay and Ross Island which will leave a lasting impression.
- Ross Island - Once the administrative headquarters of the British and capital of these Islands, the island is now under the Indian Navy. It stands now as a ruin of the bygone days with the old structures almost in debris. There is a small museum named Smritika, it holds photographs and the other antiques of the Britishers relevant to these Islands. The Island is famous for friendly flocks of Deer and lush green walking trails.
- North Bay - The water lovers may enjoy Snorkeling or Glass bottom boat ride (Optional) in its shallow waters with a chance to see corals up close and also has mesmerizing picnic spots with natural picturesque environment. Return to the hotel by evening for overnight stay.
- Ross Island is closed on Wednesday.
- Ferry for Ross Island leaves at fixed timings and request you to ensure at WSC at the given time.
- The boats (6 seater) to the islands are limited in number and seat in boat is subject to availability. Tour is subject to weather conditions.
- Glass bottom boat ride, snorkelling, water sports are at an extra cost at North Bay. (Approx Cost for Snorkelling is Rs 800/- PP & Glass Bottom Ride is 500/- PP on sharing basis. Cost may change subject to availability).
- Diving and Sea Walk can be done at an extra cost at North Bay. (Approx cost for Sea Walk is Rs 3500/- PP & Jet Ski is Rs 1000/- PP. Cost may change subject to availability)
- Please carry change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses, sunscreen and wear comfort clothing for this trip.
- Today take your packed breakfast from your hotel, and proceed to Jetty to take ferry/cruise to Havelock Island.
- Havelock is a serene tropical island encompassing about 86 square kilometres. Its clear waters are rated among the best in the world for Snorkeling and scuba diving. Close to 1000 different species of marine life inhabit the waters of the Andaman Islands. Scuba divers can see nudi branches, sea slugs and snails, varieties of ghost pipe fish, jaw fish and a number of different crustaceans of all shapes and sizes. With its serene beaches, 40 meters visibility underwater, colourful coral reefs and ‘far from the maddening crowd’ appeal. Havelock Island has emerged as a dream destination among discerning travellers. Arrive at Havelock Jetty, you are met and assisted by our representative.
- Board the waiting vehicle and proceed to Radhanagar Beach. Radhanagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) is the jewel in the crown of Havelock Island. The glorious white sand beach shot to global fame when Time magazine (in 2004) rated it as the finest in Asia.
- Return back to Port Blair by evening cruise/ferry.
- Carry valid Photo id proof (PAN Card not accepted) as the same is checked before boarding ferry to Havelock Island on board.
Drop to Airport with memories of an ultimate holiday at Andaman Islands.
Flight from Delhi to Port Blair and Port Blair to Delhi.
Other inclusions available in the package
- To and Fro AC Pvt Airport Transfers from Portblair Airport
- Excursion to Cellular Jail & Light and Sound Show - AC Sedan Vehicle or Similar
- Cellular Jail and Light & Sound Show - Entry Ticket
- To and Fro Non AC Ferry to North Bay and Ross Island
- To & Fro ground transfers from Port Blair for North and Ross Island - AC Sedan Vehicle or Similar
- To and Fro Ground Transfers from Port blair Hotel to Port blair Jetty
- One Way transfers From Port Blair to Havelock Ferry Ticket - A/c Makruzz - Premium
- One Way transfer from Havelock to Port Blair Ferry Ticket - A/c Makruzz - Premium
Anything which is not included in the Inclusions.
Travel Tourister is a very punctual Team and experience leading company in the world of travel. They offered great services and packages at affordable prices.
Leave A Comment
How to reach
2nd Floor, 39, Above Kirti Club, DLF Industrial Area, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110015
Connect With Us
Travel Tourister is a leading Travel portal where we introduce travellers to trusted travel agents to make their journey hasselfree, memorable And happy. Travel Tourister is a platform where travellers get Tour packages ,Hotel packages deals through trusted travel companies And hoteliers who are working with us across the world. We always try to find new and more travel agents and hoteliers from every nook and corners across the world so that you could compare the deals with different travel agents and hoteliers and book your tour or hotel with the one you have chosen according to your taste and budget.Read More