Bhutan Tour Package
|Package Name :||Bhutan Tour Package|
|Duration :||5 Nights & 6 Days|
|Destination Covered :||Thimphu, Punakha, Paro|
|Price :||On Request|
We will meet at Chatrapati Shivaji Domestic airport Mumbai as per the schedule flight departure time and proceed to Paro. On arrival at Paro, proceed to Thimphu. En - route visit Kings Chorten memorial. We have a short Meet n’ Greet session before dinner
Today we explore the city of Thimphu, we visit Motithang mini zoo (Subject to operation) , Buddha Dordenma Statue, (subject to operations) Chang Gangkha, Tashichho Dzong, National Library, Handicraft Center.
Today we proceed to low lands of Punakha valley, Punakha Dzong. En-route, we visit Dochula pass.
Today we proceed to Paro. We visit to Drukgyel Dzong, Victory Fortress, Paro Dzong, Ta-Dzong, Kyichu Lhakhang one of the oldest and most sacred shrines in Bhutan. Queens get ready to add more fun. An exclusive gala dinner amidst thrill, rejuvenation and entertainment awaits you. Dress to impress!! Walk the fashion ramp on tour and flaunt your style and vie for the crown.
We visit Taktshang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest). Evening we enjoy Shopping at local market.
Today we proceed to Paro. Its time now to say goodbye to our tour companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook…. And meet again on one more memorable tour. See you all guests will proceed to airport as per group flight schedule. Tour concludes.
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.'
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary <
Bhutan is a favorable place for holiday with your friends and family. We recently booked a holiday package of bhutan from Travel Tourister. The services are well made by the company and travel agents are beyond the best. all are well behaved and helpful alott in between the trip. thanks alott and surely recommendable you guys are.
From the website to the actual trip, it was all a great experience. The company executive was polite and understood my requirements before passing on quotations. The agent reviews as well as the way quote compare feature helped me in making my choice.
Leave A Comment
How to reach
2nd Floor, 39, Above Kirti Club, DLF Industrial Area, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110015
Connect With Us
Travel Tourister is a leading Travel portal where we introduce travellers to trusted travel agents to make their journey hasselfree, memorable And happy. Travel Tourister is a platform where travellers get Tour packages ,Hotel packages deals through trusted travel companies And hoteliers who are working with us across the world. We always try to find new and more travel agents and hoteliers from every nook and corners across the world so that you could compare the deals with different travel agents and hoteliers and book your tour or hotel with the one you have chosen according to your taste and budget.Read More