Kodaikanal Family Tour
|Package Name :||Kodaikanal Family Tour|
|Duration :||6 Nights & 7 Days|
|Destination Covered :||OOTY - MUNNAR - KODAIKANAL|
|Price :||On Request|
On arrival at the airport/railway Station in Coimbatore, you will be transfer to Ooty. Arrival check in hotel. Later proceed for sightseeing tour which includes a visit to The Botanical Garden, Ooty Lake, and Doddabetta Peak. Overnight stay.
After Breakfast proceed to Coonoor and visit Gardens, Rose Garden, Sim's Park, Avalanche, Dolphin's nose, Ketty Valley, Koddandu Point, Lambs Park. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, check out from hotel drive to Kodaikanal, en route visit Palani Temples. On arrival check in to hotel. Overnight stay.
After breakfast visit the Kodaikanal Lake, spread over an area of 60 acres and surrounded by wooded slopes. The attractive walk around the lake takes between one and a half hours. You also have the option of boating or fishing. Later visit Cocker's Walk, Golf Links, Green Valley View, Pillar Rocks, Silver Cascade Falls, and Bear Shola Falls. Overnight stay.
After breakfast, check out from hotel and drive to fascinating journey to Munnar enjoying the stunning panoramic view of the Cardamom hills and green carpets of tea plantations. On arrival, check in to hotel. Overnight stay.
After Breakfast , visiting; Mattupetty Lake & Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, Blossom Garden, Rajamalai - offering a spectacular view, home of Nilgiry Tahr(very rare mountain goat), considering the ecological faunal, floral, geo - morphological and zoological significant & Tea Plantation. Overnight Stay.
After Breakfast drive to Cochin to board flight for onward destinations.
• Accommodation for 06 nights & 07 days on twin sharing basis
• 06 buffet breakfasts at the hotels mentioned
• 02 Nights stay in Ooty
• 02 Nights stay in Munnar
• 02 Nights stay in Kodaikanal
• All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private A/C Indigo Car
• Still camera/ video camera charges
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
• Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
• GST of 3.5%
• Meals at hotels except those listed in above inclusions
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
• Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls
Terms & Conditions
Review This Package
How to reach
2nd Floor, 39, Above Kirti Club, DLF Industrial Area, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110015
Connect With Us
Travel Tourister is a leading Travel portal where we introduce travellers to trusted travel agents to make their journey hasselfree, memorable And happy. Travel Tourister is a platform where travellers get Tour packages ,Hotel packages deals through trusted travel companies And hoteliers who are working with us across the world. We always try to find new and more travel agents and hoteliers from every nook and corners across the world so that you could compare the deals with different travel agents and hoteliers and book your tour or hotel with the one you have chosen according to your taste and budget.Read More