Mussoorie Adventure Tour
|Package Name :||Mussoorie Adventure Tour|
|Duration :||3 Nights & 4 Days|
|Destination Covered :||Delhi-Haridwar-Mussoorie|
|Price :||On Request|
- On arrival in Delhi, meet our representative who will arrange your transfer to the holy city of Haridwar.
- Upon reaching the hotel in Haridwar, check-in and rest in your room. In the evening, proceed towards Har Ki Pauri ghat (on your own) to enjoy the aarti.
- Later, come back to the hotel for dinner(At your own) and overnight stay.
- Check-out from the hotel and transfer to the picturesque town of Mussoorie.
- This hill station, located at an altitude of more than 2000 m above sea level in the Garhwal Himalayan ranges. Some of the top attractions to visit while in this town are Gun Hill, Mussoorie Lake, Jwalaji Temple, Mall Road, Lake Mist and Kempty Falls.
- Upon arrival at the hotel in Mussoorie, complete the check-in formalities and rest for a while. Later in the afternoon, go for sightseeing to popular attractions of the town, including Camel Back Road, Jwalaji Temple and Gun Hill.
- Camel Back Road is a 3 km long road, starting from Library Point till Kulri Bazaar. It has been named so because at a point on this stretch, there is a natural layout of rocks that resemble a hump of a camel. The sunrise and sunset views from this road are worth witnessing. Jwalaji Temple, located at a short distance from Mussoorie, is dedicated to Goddess Durga. It lies on the Benog Hill at an altitude of 2240 m above sea level. Gun Hill is the second highest peak in the town. To reach the top of this mountain, the cable car ride is the best option. Amazing, panoramic views of the Himalayan mountains can be enjoyed from here.
- Later, proceed to the popular Mall Road to shop for clothes, jewellery, handicrafts and souvenirs.
- After spending quality time at the Mall Road, come back to the hotel for dinner (at your own cost) and overnight stay.
- Go on a half-day excursion to the scenic Kempty Falls.You can enjoy a dip in its cool waters.
- On completion of the excursion, come back to Mussoorie and spend the rest of the day at leisure. You can either stay back at the hotel or explore more attractions of the town on your own.
- Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
- Check-out from the hotel and transfer to Delhi. Upon reaching Delhi, proceed to the railway station or airport for your return journey.
- 01 Night accommodation at Hotel The Urmi Haridwar/ Similar in Haridwar
- 02 Nights accommodation at Hotel Honeymoon Inn Mussoorie/ Similar in Mussoorie
- All Toll taxes, Parking & State Tax
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Meal as per Plan
- Accommodation in a well appointed room
- 3.625 % government service tax
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters
- Vehicle service on leisure days and for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned under 'Package Inclusions'
We had taken a Mussoorie Sightseeing Tour package with Travel Tourister and they amazed me well with the facilities I needed and had a wonderful trip planned by Travel Tourister.
Leave A Comment
How to reach
2nd Floor, 39, Above Kirti Club, DLF Industrial Area, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110015
Connect With Us
Travel Tourister is a leading Travel portal where we introduce travellers to trusted travel agents to make their journey hasselfree, memorable And happy. Travel Tourister is a platform where travellers get Tour packages ,Hotel packages deals through trusted travel companies And hoteliers who are working with us across the world. We always try to find new and more travel agents and hoteliers from every nook and corners across the world so that you could compare the deals with different travel agents and hoteliers and book your tour or hotel with the one you have chosen according to your taste and budget.Read More