Port Blair Family Tour Packages
|Package Name :||Port Blair Family Tour Packages|
|Duration :||7 Nights & 8 Days|
|Destination Covered :||Port Blair - Cellular Jail - North Bay - Ross Island - Havelock Island - Elephant Beach - Neil Island - Jolly Buoy / Red Skin|
|Price :||On Request|
- Welcome to Andaman, Upon Arrival our representative will receive and escort you to the Hotel and stay-rest. At late afternoon we will visit the Cellular Jail – a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people in the evening watch the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light and Sound Show at the Cellular Jail. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
- After breakfast, start the voyage in a boat towards Ross Island - the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British Regimes. The Island presently houses the ruins of old building like Chief Commissioner’s house, Government houses, Church, Bakery, Press, Swimming pool, etc. and then for an enthralling journey to North Bay Island (Coral Island) offering exotic coral and underwater marine life. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
- Early morning depart to Havelock by Private Cruise (MAKRUZZ) at 08:00 AM after reaching Havelock you will be escorted by one of our executive at Havelock. Rest for some time later visit to Radhanagar Beach which is rated as the best Beach by CNBC in 2011 Experience trilogy of yourself, sun and the sea like never before enjoy the scenic beauty of the beach. Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
- After breakfasts proceed to Elephant Beach by speed boat, there you can enjoy Snorkeling & one can see the natural corals alive. Afternoon you will be left to your Hotel, enjoy lunch and at evening you can have a leisure time. Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
- After breakfast Depart to Neil Island, the Island which is about 36kms from Havelock. After reaching Neil Visit the most beautiful beach with its clear water surface know as BHARATPUR BEACH. And later visit to LAXMAN PUR BEACH & Natural Rock Formation. Evening return back to Port Blair by Private Ship. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
- We start off after breakfast to Coral Island at 08:00 AM a full-day trip to Jolly Buoy or Red Skin Island – It is about 60kms from Port Blair. The two Islands in Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park are famous for Coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. Jolly Buoy flaunts one among the best reefs in Port Blair. The great thing is that the reef here starts at a depth of less than a meter. Overnight Stay at Port Blair.
- After breakfast check out from hotel and finally we escort you to the Airport, return home with lovely memories of the ultimate holiday cherish.
- Accommodations on twin sharing AC Room.
- Daily buffet breakfast for a couple.
- Welcome Drink (non alcoholic) on Arrival.
- On arrival flower bouquet will be presented at the airport.
- Guide at Cellular Jail.
- A complimentary visit to Corbyn’s cove beach.
- 01 Delicious Cake in the room on arrival.
- A Candle Light Dinner under the stars on the beach / sea side.
- Port Blair To Havelock Island & Havelock Island to Neil Island by Makruzz
- Neil Island to Port Blair by Makruzz.
- 01 Complimentary session of snorkeling at elephant beach/ light house.
- 01 Complimentary session of Snorkeling at Jolly Buoy/Red Skin Island
- Transportation using Private AC Car with chauffeur as per the itinerary, inclusive of fuel, parking, toll & driver allowance.
- All sightseeing programs are accordingly as mentioned.
- Entry permits/entry tickets/boat t
- To & fro air fare from mainland.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Scuba diving and underwater sea walking
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
- Cost incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the package includes.
Related Tour Packages
What They Say
It was an amazing journey. Trip was planned perfectly by travel Tourister. The whole process went smoothly& within budget. We were also provided the option of paying in EMI.I would definitely recommend travel Tourister.