Bhutan tour Package from Ahmedabad
|Package Name :||Bhutan tour Package from Ahmedabad|
|Duration :||6 Nights & 7 Days|
|Destination Covered :||PARO, THIMPU, PUNAKHA|
|Price :||On Request|
Welcome to your Beauty of Bhutan Tour! On arrival at the airport in Paro, you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Thimpu, the modern capital city of Bhutan.The rest of the day is at leisure to explore the city. Overnight in Thimphu.
After breakfast, proceed on a city tour of Thimpu visiting places like - The Jungshi Handmade Paper Factory, National Memorial Chorten and Buddha Dordenma Statue. The Jungshi Handmade Paper Factory was established in 1990 to produce the authentic Bhutanese paper known as Deh-sho using traditional techniques that have been practiced for generations. The factory uses the bark of two tree species, the Daphne and Dhekap in the manufacture of the paper. The large Tibetan-style National Memorial Chorten was built in 1974 to honour the memory of the third King, His Majesty Jigme Dorji Wangchuck (the father of modern Bhutan). This whitewashed chorten with its golden spires, features elaborate mandalas, statues and a shrine dedicated to the popular third king. The religious paintings and complex tantric statues inside the monument reflect both peaceful and wrathful aspects of Buddhist deities. Made of bronze and gilded in gold, the Buddha Dordenma is a gigantic Shakyamuni statue. It is the largest Buddha statue in the world at a height of 169 feet. Sitting upon a large meditation hall, there are 125,000 smaller Buddha statues, also cast in bronze and gilded in gold, that have been placed within the main statue. The rest of the day is at leisure to explore the local markets. Overnight in Thimphu
This morning, drive to the valleys of Punakha, en route visit the Dochu La Pass - a mountain pass in the snow covered mountains. This Pass on a clear day offers magnificent view of the snowcapped mountains of the Himalayas. In the afternoon, visit the majestic Punakha Dzong, located at the confluence of the Pho Chhu and Mo Chhu rivers. Punakha Dzong is the second oldest and second largest dzong in Bhutan. One of the most picturesque ancient fortresses, it was constructed in 1637-38 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal and was the seat of Bhutan's government until Thimphu was established as the new capital in 1955. Note: The Punakha Dzong is closed in winter months when the monk's body is in Punakha. All visits to Dzong and Monasteries are limited till the courtyard only.
After breakfast, drive to Paro. On arrival, check-in to your hotel in Paro. The rest of the day is at leisure. One can visit the local markets. Overnight in Paro
After breakfast, visit National Museum, Paro Dzong and Kyichu Lhakhang. The National Museum of Bhutan is housed inside the revamped Ta Dzong, which was formerly a watchtower. It showcases an intriguing collection that illustrates the rich and unique cultural heritage and tradition of Bhutan, including ancient Bhutanese art and artifacts. Paro Dzong is a fine example of Bhutanese historic architecture. From the Dzong, walk further down to Nyamai Zampa - a traditional cantilever bridge. Kyichu Lhakhang is one of the oldest temples in Bhutan, originally built in the 7th century. The temple complex is composed of two temples - the first was built to subdue a giant demoness and the second temple dedicated to Guru Rinpoche. The rest of the day is at leisure for independent activities. Overnight in Paro
After breakfast, drive till the base of the world famous Taktsang Lhakhang. Taktsang Lhakhang or the Tiger's Nest is the most famous Buddhist pilgrimage site and temple complex in Bhutan. Visible from afar, this stunning and highly revered monastery is perched on a high granite cliff at an altitude of 10,236 ft., overlooking the northern Paro valley. The rest of the day is at leisure for independent activities. Overnight in Paro
Today, bid farewell to your 'Best of Bhutan' tour, as you are transferred to the airport in Paro for your onward journey.
1. Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar hotels.
2. All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary by 01 Non AC Santa Fe/Tucson/similar (for 01-04 pax )/ 01 Non AC Hiace/similar for 05-10 pax (Note: AC Vehicle is subject to availability . AC will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives, because if you use AC in hills then vehicle will stop functioning. Normal vehicle usage timing is from 9:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.)
3. Meals - Daily buffet breakfast as per the itinerary.
4. All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax and Transportation tax.
Any transport to / from Paro. Your tour price starts Ex Paro.
• Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
• Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
• Any additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned in the inclusions.
• Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
• Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
• Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
• Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
• Supplement charges applicable for Long weekends and festivals.
• 4.50 % G
Terms & Conditions
Review This Package
How to reach
2nd Floor, 39, Above Kirti Club, DLF Industrial Area, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110015
Connect With Us
Travel Tourister is a leading Travel portal where we introduce travellers to trusted travel agents to make their journey hasselfree, memorable And happy. Travel Tourister is a platform where travellers get Tour packages ,Hotel packages deals through trusted travel companies And hoteliers who are working with us across the world. We always try to find new and more travel agents and hoteliers from every nook and corners across the world so that you could compare the deals with different travel agents and hoteliers and book your tour or hotel with the one you have chosen according to your taste and budget.Read More